Importing a Configuration Script from Your PC
- Go to Management/Configuration Scripts/Execute.
- If you are not using HTTPS, click Activate unsecure file importation from the Web browser.
- In the Upload Script Through Web Browser table, browse to the location of the file you wish to import.
If the file is encrypted, complete the Privacy Key field.
Note: The privacy key must match the privacy key used to encrypt the file.
- Click Upload and Execute.
- Located at the top of the page, click Refresh.
If you are not familiar with the meaning of the fields and buttons, click Show Help, located at the upper right corner of the Web page. When activated, the fields and buttons that offer online help will change to green and if you hover over them, the description will bedisplayed.
Copyright © 2023 Media5 Corporation.
This document contains information that is proprietary to Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves all rights to this document as well as to the Intellectual Property of the document and the technology and know-how that it includes and represents.
This publication cannot be reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, in any form whatsoever, without written prior approval by Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves the right to revise this publication and make changes at any time and without the obligation to notify any person and/or entity of such revisions and/or changes.