Mediatrix C7 Series
The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways combine a VoIP Analog Adaptor and Media Gateway in a secure and reliable platform featuring FXS, FXO, and BRI interfaces.
The Mediatrix C7 Series offers the most price effective solution for branch offices and SMBs, ensuring a simple and transparent connection to the PSTN and analog terminals such as telephones, modems, and fax machines. Mediatrix platforms are fully interoperable with the major IP-Phone manufacturers, softswitches, and Cloud Communications services across the globe.
|Mediatrix C720h||1 BRI port|
|Mediatrix C720||2 BRI ports|
|Mediatrix C721||2 BRI + 4 FXS ports|
|Mediatrix C725||2 BRI + 2 FXS ports|
|Mediatrix C740||4 BRI ports|
|Mediatrix C741||4 BRI + 4 FXS ports|
|Mediatrix C745||4 BRI + 2 FXS ports|
Differences Between the Mediatrix 4400 Series and the Mediatrix C7 Series
|Mediatrix 4400 Series||Mediatrix C7 Series|
|+/- 20 ppm at 25°C||+/- 10 ppm at 25°C|
|The following codecs are supported:
|Bri1 Bri2 Bri3 Bri4||BRI1 BRI2 BRI3 BRI4|
|No local survivability||With local survivability|
|Support for Log to file in the Event Log||No support for Log to File in the Event Log|
|1 x 7' Eth cable||No Eth cable|
|1 x 7' BRI cable per BRI port||No BRI cable|
Mediatrix units are supplied with an exhaustive set of documentation.
Mediatrix user documentation is available on the Media5 Documentation Portal at http://documentation.media5corp.com
Several types of documents were created to clearly present the information you are looking for. Our documentation includes:
- Release notes: Generated at each GA release, this document includes the known and solved issues of the software. It also outlines the changes and the new features the release includes.
- Configuration notes: These documents are created to facilitate the configuration of a specific use case. They address a configuration aspect we consider that most users will need to perform. However, in some cases, a configuration note is created after receiving a question from a customer. They provide standard step-by-step procedures detailing the values of the parameters to use. They provide a means of validation and present some conceptual information. The configuration notes are specifically created to guide the user through an aspect of the configuration.
- Technical bulletins: These documents are created to facilitate the configuration of a specific technical action, such as performing a firmware upgrade.
- Hardware installation guide: They provide the detailed procedure on how to safely and adequately install the unit. It provides information on card installation, cable connections, and how to access for the first time the Management interface.
- User guide: The user guide explains how to customise to your needs the configuration of the unit. Although this document is task oriented, it provides conceptual information to help the user understand the purpose and impact of each task. The User Guide will provide information such as where and how TR-069 can be configured in the Management Interface, how to set firewalls, or how to use the CLI to configure parameters that are not available in the Management Interface.
- Reference guide: This exhaustive document has been created for advanced users. It includes a description of all the parameters used by all the services of the Mediatrix units. You will find, for example, scripts to configure a specific parameter, notification messages sent by a service, or an action description used to create Rulesets. This document includes reference information such as a dictionary, and it does not include any step-by-step procedures.
Copyright © 2020 Media5 Corporation.
This document contains information that is proprietary to Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves all rights to this document as well as to the Intellectual Property of the document and the technology and know-how that it includes and represents.
This publication cannot be reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, in any form whatsoever, without written prior approval by Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves the right to revise this publication and make changes at any time and without the obligation to notify any person and/or entity of such revisions and/or changes.