Unit Licence Description
|Virtual Machine||Sentinel 400||Enable the virtual machine service.|
|TR-069||All Mediatrix units||Enable the TR-069 remote management service.|
|Number of SBC sessions.|
Mediatrix C7 Series
Mediatrix G7 Series
Mediatrix S7 Series
Number of survivability users.
Survivability ensures service continuity by establishing external calls through a secondary trunk and by routing internal calls when the primary network is temporarily unavailable.
This licence activates the SIP Proxy service.
|Support End Date||All Mediatrix units||Value set during unit importation if present in the unit product code. If set, equals to the unit shipping date plus one year.|
|Comment||All Mediatrix units||Any comment on the licence generation (max. 2000 characters)|
Generating a Unit Licence Key for the Virtuo EMS
- You must have an access right with a Unit Licence Generation access right.
- A username and a password are required to connect to the Virtuo EMS.
- Your unit must be available in the Virtuo EMS in order to be able to generate a licence key.
- A licence pool for the account must be available.
- For more details on licences, refer to the Unit Licence Description section.
- Log on to the Virtuo EMS with your username and password.
- From the left hand side menu, under the Units section, click List.
- From the Find selection list located at the bottom of the Units table, select Serial Number.
In the Find
field, enter the serial number of the unit for which a licence must be
Note: If the unit for which you wish to generate a licence key does not appear in the Units list, then, if you purchased your unit directly from Media5, please contact technical support at email@example.com, otherwise contact your reseller.
- Click the Unit Licences tab.
- In the Unit Licences section, click Edit Unit Licences.
- Select or complete the fields as required for your licence.
- Click Save and Generate New Licence Key.
The License key successfully generated message will be displayed and the licence key will be displayed under the Unit Licences section, in the Licence Key field. Refer to the Technical Bulletins - Activating a Licence Key on a mediatrix Unit published on the Media5 Documentation Portal.
Copyright © 2022 Media5 Corporation.
This document contains information that is proprietary to Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves all rights to this document as well as to the Intellectual Property of the document and the technology and know-how that it includes and represents.
This publication cannot be reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, in any form whatsoever, without written prior approval by Media5 Corporation.
Media5 Corporation reserves the right to revise this publication and make changes at any time and without the obligation to notify any person and/or entity of such revisions and/or changes.